The Humanities Professional Resource Center offers career advising and opportunities specifically focused on humanities students. We’re here to help you
- learn strategies for marketing the skills you gain in your humanities major
- get connected to alumni from your program
- get access to virtual events, workshops, and information sessions designed for students majoring in the humanities
- identify employers who are looking for humanities skills
- find support and advice for your job search
No matter where you are in preparing for a career, the Humanities Professional Resource Center can help you plan for success.
UPCOMING EVENTS ON ZOOM (meeting info on Handshake):
- Wed., December 2, 5pm CST: Humanities Majors: Write Resumes and Cover Letters that Stand Out
- Tues., December 8, 5pm CST: Humanities Majors: How to Make Progress toward Your Future over Break
- Wed., December 9, 5pm CST: Humanities Majors: How to Ace an Online Interview
Schedule an appointment (phone or Zoom) for one-on-one career advising, or email email@example.com with your questions.