The Humanities Professional Resource Center offers career advising and opportunities specifically focused on humanities students. We’re here to help you
- learn strategies for marketing the skills you gain in your humanities major
- get connected to alumni from your program
- get access to virtual events, workshops, and information sessions designed for students majoring in the humanities
- identify employers who are looking for humanities skills
- find support and advice for your job search
- dig deeper when considering and applying for graduate and professional programs (HPRC video library)
No matter where you are in preparing for a career, the Humanities Professional Resource Center can help you plan for success.
UPCOMING EVENTS ON ZOOM (meeting info on Handshake):
- March 2 at 4 pm to 6 pm – Focus Group: Seniors in the Humanities
- March 3 at 4 pm to 4:30 pm – Give it a Try: Sales, Management, and Marketing
- March 4 at 4 pm to 6 pm – How can Handshake or LinkedIn help me find a job in the Humanities?
- March 5 at noon to 1 pm – Resumes and Cover Letters Drop-in Time
Mondays 4 – 6 pm Career Cafe (drop-in time)
Fridays at noon to 1 pm (drop-in time) – Resumes and Cover Letters
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fairs
Schedule an appointment (phone or Zoom) for one-on-one career advising or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.