The Humanities Professional Resource Center offers career advising and opportunities specifically focused on humanities students. We’re here to help you
- learn strategies for marketing the skills you gain in your humanities major
- get connected to alumni from your program
- get access to virtual events, workshops, and information sessions designed for students majoring in the humanities
- identify employers who are looking for humanities skills
- find support and advice for your job search
No matter where you are in preparing for a career, the Humanities Professional Resource Center can help you plan for success.
Schedule your own appointment (phone or Zoom) or email email@example.com to set up a time for virtual career advising, resume reviews, interview practice, help figuring out your next steps.