Career Camp is designed for just-graduated seniors who have delayed the job search until classes were done (finishing college in a global pandemic was hard enough!) but humanities majors at other stages of their education are welcome to take part — it’s never too early.
May 24 – 28, 2021
Use the button above to sign up for any or all of these sessions:
- demystifying the job search for humanities majors
- Monday, May 24, 4 – 5pm
- using your time effectively as you plan your next steps
- Tuesday, May 25, 4 – 5pm
- promoting your strengths as a humanities major
- Wednesday, May 26, 4 – 5pm
- LinkedIn, informational interviewing, acing the job interview
- Thursday, May 27, 4 – 5pm
Want help applying what you learn at Career Camp to your own situation? When you register for Career Camp, you can also sign up for individual conversations with an HPRC counselor the day after each of the 4pm events.
- Tuesday, May 25, 1 – 3:30pm: figure out what YOU want to do with your major.
- Wednesday, May 26, 1 – 3:30pm: think through your grad school/gap year options.
- Thursday, May 27, 1 – 3:30pm: develop, update, or review your job search documents.
- Friday, May 28, 1 – 3:30pm: get help with LinkedIn profile, identifying potential mentors, preparing for interviews.