Yes, you should have a LinkedIn profile (in addition to your Handshake profile), and you should make use of the site.
- Recruiters use the site to site to hire.
- Employers and networking contacts will look you up.
- There’s up-to-date information about the state of the economy, the effects of the global pandemic on hiring, and ways that the workplace is changing that are relevant for college students.
- You can make connections with alumni from your major.
- There are lots of job postings.
Learn more at our upcoming workshop: Get Connected (LinkedIn and Handshake for Humanities Majors) on Wed., June 3, at 3pm OR Tues., June 16, at 10am. Click here to RSVP and get the Zoom link.