Come talk to us here at the Humanities Professional Resource Center in 105 Gregory Hall!
Here are some questions that we can help to answer:
- What kind of jobs can I get with this major?
- Should I be adding a minor?
- What should I be doing so I can get a job when I graduate?
- How do I figure out what I want to do with my life?
- Where do I even start figuring out my life after graduation?
We’re also here if you need
- Help figuring out where to look for interesting jobs
- Some ideas about how to start networking
- Advice on writing resumes and cover letters that showcase your humanities skills
- Practice for an interview
- Quiet space for a phone/Skype interview
Make an appointment! If you’re a declared major in a humanities department, you can schedule an appointment online using Handshake. (Click on “Career Center” in the tab at the top of the page, and then select “Appointments” on the pull-down menu). If Handshake doesn’t give you that option, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.