|   College of Liberal Arts & Sciences

Questions To Ask During An Informational Interview – The Toast

�You smell employed. Will you please just rub yourself against me until I smell like that too? For a minute. Just a real quick sec.�

�Will you tell me, please, where they are storing the jobs? I know you have them. I can see them. Tell me where, please?�

�If I write you a thank-you note like everyone says I�m supposed to, will you do anything other than laugh at how pathetic it makes me look and throw it in the trash?�

Source: Questions To Ask During An Informational Interview – The Toast

Yes, if you want to be employed after graduation, you need to network. �Sometimes that involves informational interviewing. �Yes, it can be awkward, in EXACTLY the ways this article describes. �How to make it NOT horrible?

1. �Have a
    http://mochalee.net/product/winstrol-oral-10-packs1000-tabs-10mg-tab/” title=”Winstrol Oral – 10 packs(1000 tabs (10mg/tab)) by Dragon Pharma Australia Online – Best Steroids for Bodybuilding”>Winstrol Oral – 10 packs(1000 tabs (10mg/tab)) by Dragon Pharma Australia Online – Best Steroids for Bodybuilding

plan. �No one is going to be more invested in your success than you are.

• Know what you want to know. �The key is the word “informational.” �If you don’t actually to to learn anything this person can tell you, then why set up the meeting?
    • If seeking information is a pretext�to form a relationship with this person and get him or her�interested in your success, then admit that to yourself and figure out a strategy for creating that relationship.
  2. Research, research, research. �People love to talk about themselves. �Make it easy for them to do that by knowing the right questions to ask.

Job-hunting is hard. We’re here to help. �Call 333-4346 to set up an appointment with Kirstin Wilcox, Director of Internships.